- #31299 SY 006; #31297 SW 220
- Days and Times
- #31299 TR 9:45A-11:00A; #31297 TR 11:30A-12:45P
- Course Description
Prerequisite: HISP-S 281 or appropriate placement score
Facilitates the development of composition and formal oral communication skills in Spanish and is specifically designed for heritage speakers, students who grew up speaking/hearing Spanish at home or in their communities.
Note: HISP-S 309 is for Heritage speakers of Spanish. Students who grew up with Spanish being spoken in the home.
Note: If HISP-S 309 is the first Spanish class you take with us, it may be used in place of HISP-S 280 to claim special credit for HISP-S 200 & HISP-S 250.
- You need to completed HISP-S 309 with a “C” or better.
- Not have S200 or S250 on your transcript yet.
- You are NOT a native speaker of Spanish.
Note: HISP-S 309 counts the same as HISP-S 308 for the Spanish major and minor degrees.
Note: Equivalent to HISP-S 308
HISP-S 309 #31299 9:45A-11:00A TR SY 006
HISP-S 309 #31297 11:30A-12:45P TR SW 220